National Geographic 40x-1024x Microscope
National Geographic’s 40x-1024x Microscope adds a digital twist to its compound design with the inclusion of a USB eyepiece that connects directly to a computer to allow for easy viewing, sharing and image capturing. This model also has two wide field eyepieces, a Barlow lens, LED illumination, a color filter wheel, a shrimp hatchery and a full accessories kit.
The camera is compatible with both Windows 10 and Apple.
On Windows, plug the camera into a USB port, then open the Camera app. Windows may require a change in security settings to allow the computer to use an external camera.
On Apple, plug the camera into a USB port, then open the PhotoBooth app.
- Study specimens in stages using magnification powers ranging from 40x to 1024x. A Barlow lens is included to allow up to 1280x magnification.
- USB eyepiece connects device directly to a computer to allow for easy viewing, sharing and image capturing.
- Included Barlow lens allows up to 1280x magnification
- Offers bright LED illumination and a color filter wheel to enhance specimen views and reveal even more details.
- Includes collection/prepping tools, prepared and blank slides, a shrimp hatchery and other accessories to jumpstart investigations.