National Geographic Open Bridge 10x42 Binocular
These rugged binoculars are among the best we’ve offered. BAK-4 roof prisms and fully multicoated lenses gather the maximum amount of light for unbeatable sharpness and color clarity, even at dawn and dusk. Both waterproof and fogproof, with a rubberized shockproof body, they’re precise in any condition and tough enough to be jostled around in a backpack. Twist-up eyecups allow easy focusing with or without eyeglasses. Plus they’re tripod mountable for setting your sights on a nest or feeder. Field of view is 374 feet at 1,000 yards. Includes a wide neck strap, carrying case, and cleaning cloth.
- 42mm aperture has the light-gathering capability to produce bright images even in low-light situations.
- 10x magnification provides excellent details.
- Diopter adjustment lets users achieve proper focus for each eye to ensure a better observing experience.
- Open bridge design makes the binoculars easier to grip, lightweight and less obtrusive.
- Twist-up eyecups allow for comfortable viewing, especially for those who wear eyeglasses.
- Binoculars are waterproof, fogproof and have a rugged rubber armoring.
- Comes with neck strap, storage case and cleaning cloth.