National Geographic 300x-1200x Deluxe Microscope Set with Hard Case
- Study specimens in stages using three magnification powers ranging from 300x to 1200x.
- Use the projection eyepiece to trace images to analyze later or to share your findings with multiple viewers at the same time.
- Color filter wheel makes it easier to recognize details of colorless or transparent specimens.
- Two types of illumination provide more options when viewing different specimens.
- Includes collection/prepping tools, prepared and blank slides, a shrimp hatchery and other accessories to jumpstart investigations.
When it comes to exploration, you don’t always have to think big to have an adventure. In fact, countless amazing discoveries await if you take your quest for the unknown to a cellular level. Just like its iconic namesake, the National Geographic 300x-1200x microscope ignites curiosity and encourages exploration of the world around you. With this traditional compound microscope, users can delve into the hidden details of unusual specimens or reveal the surprising dimensions of the most common of subjects.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)