2X BARLOW EYEPIECE
TIRION DOUBLE-SIDED MULTI-LATITUDE PLANISPHERE
With a universe of options to explore, it can be difficult to track what awe-inspiring treasures are currently visible in your sky. The Tirion double-sided planisphere can help guide your explorations throughout the year. Created by noted celestial cartographer Wil Tirion, this planisphere works over a vast range of northern hemisphere latitudes and uses a double-sided design to minimize distortion. It is made of durable plastic and the celestial dials are secured with no-corrosion brass rivets.
About Wil Tirion
Based in The Netherlands, Tirion has been crafting stars maps since the 1970s and became a professional uranographer shortly after the publication of his highly regarded Sky Atlas 2000.0 in 1981.
ASTRO R-LITE RED FLASHLIGHT
Explore Scientific's Astro R-Lite is a red beam flashlight designed to specifically meet the needs of amateur astronomers. This versatile device will allow you to read star charts or make equipment changes without disturbing the crucial adjustments your eyes have made to dark conditions.
The Astro R-Lite is the perfect size to be tucked into a pocket and weighs just 2. 7 ounces with the battery installed. It offers a built-in belt/pocket clip and comes with a neck strap for quick access.
The Astro R-Lite offers several lighting modes for versatile performance. The orange button on the end turns the flashlight on and off and changes light modes from high to low to a flashing mode that is ideal for signaling.
Built to perform in changing conditions, the Astro R-Lite has an aluminum body that can withstand accidental drops, heavy rain, snow and brief water submersions.
The Astro R-Lite has a sliding control that quickly changes
the beam intensity on the high and low modes to fit rapidly changing lighting needs.
The Astro R-Lite has a highly efficient LED bulb capable of providing hours of continuous red light on a single AA battery. Battery not included.
EXPLORE SCIENTIFIC 18-MONTH WALL CALENDAR (2018-2019)
- Each month of this 9x12 wall calendar showcases a different stunning image of a celestial wonder captured by an amateur astrophotographer with the aid of an Explore Scientific telescope.
- Upcoming celestial events ” including lunar phases, planet oppositions and meteor shower peaks ” are noted each month.
MOON CRATER MAP (2-SIDED)
- Front side pinpoints the location of 24 features on the lunar surface that can be observed through a telescope.
- Back side marks landing sites of spacecrafts from the lunar programs of the United States, Russia and China.
- 11.5x11.5 Moon map features a captivating image from accomplished astronomer and astrophotographer Dr. Howard Eskildsen
MOON PHASES (2018-2019)