National Geographic Deluxe Adventure Set
- This versatile adventure set has the devices you need to explore everything from the terrestrial to the celestial by offering a telescope, microscope and a pair of binoculars in one kit.
- Telescope’s 50mm aperture lets you explore the Moon’s cratered surface and see intriguing planetary features like Jupiter’s Galilean moons or Saturn’s rings.
- Telescope has two interchangeable eyepieces for magnifications of 30x and 48x, a panhandle mount control that allows you to smoothly track objects and a carbon fiber optical tube assembly that is both lightweight and durable.
- Set includes a full size tripod and a red dot finder to locate observing targets.
- Microscope lets you study specimens in stages using three magnification powers ranging from 100x to 900x.
- Color filter wheel makes it easier to see details of colorless or transparent specimens.
- Set includes collection/prepping tools, prepared and blank slides and other accessories to jump-start investigations.
- Binoculars have 30mm aperture that brings in lots of light so you can see more and 4x magnification that gets you close to the action.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)