Condor 10x25 Monocular
All pricing in USD
- The very compact BRESSER Condor 10x25 Monocular is ideal for hiking and journeys.
- 10x magnification; 25mm objective diameter
- Field of view: 101m/1000m; Brightness: 6.25
- Monocular dimensions: 38 x 110 x 55 mm; Weight: 164 g
- Includes: Monocular, pouch
The BRESSER Condor Series offers very versatile binoculars - waterproof, handy and a craftsmanship with high quality in mind. Twist-up-eyecups adapt the binocular easily to observers with or without eyeglasses. All models have BaK-4 prisms and are fully multi coated. These enable a true-color, high-contrast image. They have LE eyepieces which are very suitable especially for eyeglass wearers. The very compact BRESSER Condor 10x25 Monocular is ideal for hiking, journeys and to “always have with you”.
|Field of View||101 m/1000 m|
|Lens Coatings||fully multi-coated|
|Focuser Type||individual eyepiece focus|
|Objective Lens Diameter||25 mm|
|Close Focus||5 m|
|Eyecup Type||Twist up|
Limited USA Five Year Warranty when product is registered within 60 days of purchase. Click Here to register.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)