National Geographic 300x-1200x Microscope with Hard Case (No Graphic box)
- Study specimens in stages using three magnification powers ranging from 300x to 1200x.
- Use the projection eyepiece to trace images to analyze later or to share your findings with multiple viewers at the same time.
- Color filter wheel makes it easier to recognize details of colorless or transparent specimens.
- Two types of illumination provide more options when viewing different specimens.
- Includes collection/prepping tools, prepared and blank slides, a shrimp hatchery and other accessories to jumpstart investigations.
When it comes to exploration, you don’t always have to think big to have an adventure. In fact, countless amazing discoveries await if you take your quest for the unknown to a cellular level.
Just like its iconic namesake, the National Geographic 300x-1200x microscope ignites curiosity and encourages exploration of the world around you. With this traditional compound microscope, users can delve into the hidden details of unusual specimens or reveal the surprising dimensions of the most common of subjects.
The optics consist of a 20x eyepiece and three objective lenses that combine to offer a versatile range of magnification powers from 300x to 1200x. The set also includes a projection eyepiece that allows users to trace their images or provides the opportunity for multiple viewers to investigate the findings at the same time. Color filters are provided to enhance generated images when a specimen needs extra definition.
To jumpstart investigations, the kit includes a bounty of collection tools, prepared slides, blank slides, a slide case and a shrimp breeding system. For portability, security and quick organization, the scope is housed in a hard shell case with a molded interior.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)