National Geographic 60mm Telescope
Beautiful celestial objects like the Orion Nebula are within easy reach of the National Geographic 60mm AZ Telescope. This classic achromatic refractor telescope has a 60mm aperture and comes with two premium Plössl eyepieces (26mm and 9.7mm) that fit securely in the 1.25œ eyepiece barrel. A Barlow lens is also included to expand the magnification range of the telescope from 27x to 144x. The scope’s slow motion alt-azimuth mount is simple to use and provides excellent control. The scope also comes with a tripod, a red dot viewfinder, astronomy software and a star map.
- With the 60mm aperture, you can observe hundreds of craters and mountain ridges on the lunar surface, planetary features like Jupiter’s Galilean moons of Saturn’s rings and some of the brightest Messier objects.
- Two interchangeable Plössl eyepieces and a Barlow lens provide magnifications ranging from 27x to 144x.
- Alt-azimuth mount smoothly moves the telescope.
- Full size tripod is fully adjustable and includes an accessory tray for holding extra eyepieces.
- Use the red dot viewfinder and downloadable astronomy software to pinpoint observing targets.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)