Explore Scientific Projection Radio Controlled Clock with Weather Forecast Display
- Automatic time setting (CET) via radio signal
- Manually Time offset adjustable for other time zones
- Symbolic weather forecast for the next 12 hours
- Indoor and outdoor temperature in C°/F°
- Five Language Week Day Display: EN, GE, FR, IT, DU
- Display of time and day of the week Weekday
- Two-alarm times with snooze function
- Projection rotatable by 180°
- USB charging for mobile devices
- Clear uniform LCD backlight with stand
- 3 sensors can be connected (1 sensor included)
- Dimensions: 156 x 38 x 106 mm
With the EXPLORE SCIENTIFIC projection radio alarm clock with weather forecast, you not only have the time in view, but also the current indoor and outdoor temperature in C°/F°, as well as the weather forecast for the next 12 hours, which is displayed graphically. You can read the information on the clearly designed LCD display and the temperature even via the projection from the wall or ceiling.
With the sensor with an LCD display, for outdoor placement, you know how cold or warm it is without leaving your bed at all! In addition, you can set two alarm times, which you can extend via the snooze function. Particularly practical is the USB charging port socket with which e.B mobile devices can be charged directly via the device and thus prevents annoying cable clutter at the bedside table!
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)