National Geographic Expedition Series 8x25 Binoculars
- Compact size keeps the binocular lightweight for grab-and-go adventures and extended observing
- 8x magnification provides excellent details at shorter to mid-ranges without sacrificing field of view
- Combination of fully multi-coated lenses and superior Bak-4 prisms maximizes the brightness potential of the 25mm aperture
- Binoculars are waterproof and fog proof for all-weather performance
- Streamlined roof prism design with a sturdy single bridge
- Diopter adjustment lets users achieve proper focus for each eye to ensure a better observing experience
- Twist-up eyecups allow for comfortable viewing, especially for those who wear eyeglasses
- Comes with lens covers, neck strap and storage case
The National Geographic Expedition Series 8x25 binocular offers loads of premium features in a compact package ideally sized for grab-and-go adventures.
This handy binocular slips easily into a backpack pocket for hiking and is lightweight enough to use with the included neck strap for viewing live events or extended observing. For added versatility, the binoculars are waterproof and impervious to internal fogging for all-weather performance.
In terms of optics, the compact binocular features superior Bak-4 prisms and fully multi-coated lenses to maximize the brightness potential of the 25mm aperture. The 8x magnification power captures crisp details – especially at shorter to mid-range distances – and offers a nice field of view for easier tracking of moving subjects. Additional features include diopter adjustment for proper focus for each eye and twist-up eyecups for comfortable viewing. To protect the optics during storage and transit, the binocular comes with lens covers and a storage case
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)